Monday, January 29, 2007

Because this world is Analog!





It's been a long time since I have switched to the Digital side of the world. Last week I took out my 24 years old Nikon FM2 with 50mm f/1.8 Lens and go for the shooting!

I still love the feeling of being fully manual, the feel of the camera in my hand and also the shutter sound. So sweet! You really have to make sure before pressing the shutter because there's no turning back. And finally the wait to see the final picture come out after developing process. That reminds me of the old times when I have my first camera years ago.

It's a good experience after all. After 5 years of going Digital, the final result from film still impressed me. The color is still much better than Digital! I think now I should bring my heritage camera around with me more often ;)